INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
The type of information we collect from you depends on what activities you are carrying out on our website, whether you are logged in or not and whether you are making a purchase. However, we (or third parties on our behalf) will collect information that may include:
- Full name
- Email address
- Address, including postcode
- Telephone number
- Credit/debit card information (card type, number, expiration date, card security number, name on the card and billing address)
- Plan preferences (including gum chewing frequency)
- Communication submitted to use (for example, via email@example.com or any other means of transferring information, data or content to us)
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We, or third parties on our behalf, may use your information for one or more activities, including for the following reasons:
- To check that a credit card is valid
- To pay your account
- To send you products
- To recommend other products you may like
- To communicate with you on Nuud Snacks LTD related matters
- To provide you with order and billing history information
WHAT WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
- The principal purposes for which we collect and store your personal information are to process your orders and deliver products, authorise payment, bill you, respond to your enquiries, get in touch with you about other products and promotional offers, recommend products which we think might be of interest to you, and generally maintain the account you hold with us, together with improving our website.
- Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; or (iii) with your consent. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- If you start to set up an account with Nuud via the website (NUUDGUM.com) but do not complete the process or place any orders, then we may email you to find out if you need any help to complete the process. An unsubscribe link is given at the end of this email.
- In addition, we may use an IP address to identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you, which we will use to assist in the detection of fraud, to help identify problems with our server and to administer our website.
- When you visit our site (NUUDGUM.com) you are accepting that cookies and similar technologies will be transferred to your computer. Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about your use of that website. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the site and will last for longer. Although they do identify a user's computer, cookies cannot be used by a third party to personally identify users. Some of the cookies used by our site are set by us and some by or with the help of third parties who are delivering services on our behalf. In particular, we use third parties to help us collect performance and measurement statistics about our site.
- When you use the services, we use persistent and session cookies and other tracking technologies to: (a) analyse the usage of our sites and services; (b) customise the services to your preferences; and (c) control the advertising displayed by the services. We may also use other internet technologies, such as web beacons or pixel tags and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and track your use of the services (including to serve you ads when you are on other websites or the internet when we can access those cookies). We may also include web beacons in email messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened. As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can set your browser to disable cookies or to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the site you may not be able to take full advantage of the site as it may impair your use of or prevent access to some areas, including taking advantage of special offers and vouchers. If you do leave cookies turned on, please take care to sign off when you are finished using a shared computer.
- You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser.
- Adalyser is an analytics platform used to measure response to TV advertising. This tracking sets persistent cookies that store data about a user's traffic source, timestamps of their previous visits and an ID so that we can recognise a repeat visit. This is to help understand how users interact with the site in response to TV advertising.
- By law, you have a number of rights when it comes to your personal data, including:
- The right to be informed. You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your information and your rights. This is why we are providing you with the information in this policy.
- The right to correction. You are entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can do this through your account page or by contacting us at the email address below.
- The right to erasure. This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
- The right to restrict processing. You have rights to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.
- The right to data portability. You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. For example, if you decide to switch to a new provider, this enables you to move, copy or transfer your information easily between our IT systems and theirs, safely and securely without affecting its usability.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (i.e., if you no longer want to be contacted with potential opportunities). You can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal data with your national data protection regulator. In the United Kingdom, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further information can be found at: www.ico.org.uk.
- The right to withdraw approval. You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is unlawful). This includes your right to withdraw consent to us using your personal data for marketing purposes. You can do this by any of the following means:
- Send us an e-mail at email@example.com
- Contact us by mail at Nuud Snacks Ltd, 10 Redchurch Street, London, E2 7DD.
- Usually we act on requests and provide information free of charge, but we are permitted to charge a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs of providing the information in certain circumstances, including in the case of any baseless or excessive/repeated requests, or where further copies of the same information are requested.
- Alternatively, we may be entitled to refuse to act on the request.
- Please consider your request responsibly before submitting it. We will respond as soon as we can. Generally, this will be within one (1) month from when we receive your request but, if the request is going to take longer to deal with, we will come back to you and let you know.
- We will be able to associate this email address with your previous browsing and purchase experiences, whether you are logged on or not. We will know whether you receive email alerts and will be able to associate this with any other contact information you may have given us.
- Please note; when opting out you may continue to receive some information from us where this is already in the communication pipeline, but this will typically be the case for up to 1 day after the date on which you update your account.
- In addition, an unsubscribe link is given at the end of every marketing email should you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from NUUDGUM.com.
SECURITY AND RETENTION
- We have implemented technology and security features, as well as strict internal guidelines, to safeguard to an appropriate extent the privacy of your personal information from loss, alteration, unauthorised access or improper use. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed, and we will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, alteration, unauthorised access or improper use of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
- While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, you should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security, integrity, availability or retention of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- Your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. You can play an important role in keeping your personal information secure by maintaining the confidentiality of your password used on our Site. We recommend that you change your password from time to time for additional security. Please advise us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other internet user or any other breach of security.
- Only key members of our personnel have access to personal information. Backups are run to prevent loss of information and our internet servers are housed in secure facilities.
- It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure that others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
- Information may be retained in countries outside of the European Economic Area, including the USA. We will ensure that any information transferred outside of the European Economic Area will be adequately protected. You agree to the transfer of your information.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- Nuud is committed to protecting your personal information. We will not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties except where:
- Nuud is required by law to disclose information to third parties;
- the service is necessary for the performance of our operations i.e. mail delivery, hosting services, protecting us from fraud, and payment of your account;
- Nuud may provide analyses of our customers in the aggregate to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties. We do this so that we and our business partners can understand you better, and so we can keep bringing you first-rate services. We may also disclose, on an anonymous basis, literal statements made by our customers. At no time, however, will we disclose personal information about specific customers.